Thursday, May 31, 2007

I Believe

I’ve been writing form different prompts lately and just wanted to share what came from:

I Believe….



















I believe in God.
I believe people want to be generally good but for fear and criticism they don’t allow themselves to be.
I believe happiness is possible - as a way of being content with and accepting of oneself.
I believe in love and forgiveness - of oneself and others.
I believe God has given us all special gifts…and positive things to do with them.
I believe in the Law if Attraction: You get what you give - What goes around comes around - Positive generates positive - Clear vision of what you want helps it become reality

I believe in my husband and children.
I believe I have the ability to do what I need to.
I believe in life after death, heaven, reincarnation in the soul’s journey towards God’s precious light.
I believe we have to learn all the time - about ourselves, others, the world.
I believe I can help others feel good about themselves.
I believe in their inner beauty and want to help them find it.
I believe we on Earth are in a process of change.
I believe the power holders have taken us too far away from the natural balance of things and that from a grass roots movement we are struggling to pull it back.
I believe it will be hard and scary, as all major power shifts have been, but..
I believe our survival depends on it and we will be better off on the other side of the hardships.
I believe in enjoying life - its simple pleasures: sunrises and sunsets; moonshine twinkling on the sea; birdsong and green light swaying among the trees.
I believe in giving before taking.
I believe in laughing a lot.
I believe we’re happy because we sing and dance vs. we sing and dance because we’re happy.
I believe God loves me and blesses me.
I believe in Love.

4 comments:

esjams said...

I strongly believe too what you believe. Law of Attraction is what we should apply in our life.

All the best,
Endry
www.keytoultimatewealth.com

Mediterranean Views said...

Thanks for stopping by, dropping your note and believing..Amy

Anonymous said...

hey Amy just checking out your blog. have read each of your posts. first, welcome to the world of blogging. it's a "trip" and I hope you find it as positive an experience as I have; some days it seems that I've nothing to say; discipline "makes" me say something anyway; and then the months and years pass by and the blog entries accumulate. I've always loved seeing how life unfolds like that rather than thinking I have to make something happen.

secondly, each of your posts has such a lyrical tone...dreamy, poetic, straight from the heart's voice type of writing. I like it very much.

okay if I add your Mediterranean Views to my blog roll? with such similar blog names, we must be spiritual writing cousins.

kind regards,
Maggie

Mediterranean Views said...

Maggie, Please include me, I'd love to include you...one if it's ok with you and two, if I can figure out how. I found you by chance, but I feel like we are so much on the same wave length and have much in common. Southerners relocated in Europe being only the beginning...I love your space, I read it daily and find it soothing and inspiring. I'd like mine to become the same for others.
Don't feel obligated to keep communicating, I understand your open letter and this can get all consuming, especially with all your inroads made. But I'm glad we've made contact.

Sending warm regards, Amy