Thursday, November 6, 2008

Obama Inspired!


YAAAY We did it! We voted in a man who prefers:


  • peace vs. war

  • helping the struggling vs. insisiting it's the fault of their own laziness and negating them support

  • keeping in check greedy corporations vs. turning a blind eye to their abusive tactics because of their economic power

  • pulling everyone together to promote change from bottom up vs. the haves dictating change (or lack there of) from a condescending podium of control

  • multi-racial participation vs. white control

...and how hopeful I feel, despite all the HUGE problems to address.

He did it again with his acceptance speech, INSPIRING, hope he can keep it up!

4 comments:

Versus Die said...

I'm a spanish woman happy for this. Finally, the american people see someone like Bush is not a good plan. No more war against the world!
I can't speak english hehe I can't explain better that I feel... only a word: CHANGE

Mediterranean Views said...

You did very well in English! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Viva Change!

Viajero Thai said...

That's beautiful!!!

Have you ever been to Alicante?
I've just spent some days at the Asia Gardens Hotel and I'm amazed...Yo should try it!!!

Vesper said...

Yay, indeed!
I hope he'll be allowed to do all these good things...