Wednesday, July 11, 2007

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY LOVE!


Today is our 20th wedding anniversary, and as we are not together I leave my love this special message by this modern means.
For our 14th anniversary in 2001, I put a little book together for you, with something I love on a page for each year of our marriage. I came across it recently and decided that this year I will fill in a page for each of the six years since. I will post them here day by day until you are back in my arms. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LOVE!

I LOVE:
1. Sunsets….Starry nights…. Walks on the beach holding your hand.

2. Long leisurely meals…..Good wine….Fireplaces ablaze with you by my side.

3. Love stories….Romantic movies….Happy Endings…and my own Fairytale with you.

4. The cooling days of October…Autumn’s changing colors….Lazy, rainy afternoons wrapped in your arms.

5. Reading a good book….Telling a good story…Adding new chapters to our own novel of life.

6. Country Music…..Slow dancing….Dancing in the kitchen with you.

7. Strong hugs…..Soft kisses…..Your loving, healing touch.

8. Sensual massages….Hot bubble baths….And all they can lead up to.

9. Scrambled eggs….Fluffy omelets……And delicate soufflés.

10. Outdoor cafes…..'Chiringuitos' on the beach….Tabernas and mesones…..Sharing tapas and the passing of time with you.

11. American football…..Real Madrid vs. Barcelona……And all your volleyball games.

12. A hike in the woods…..The smell of rain…..Thunderstorms weathered with you.

13. Halloween parties…Christmas festivities…..Celebrating our love!

14. Innocent kittens turned into calculating cats…..Lively puppies growing into faithful dogs…Our hot passionate youth matured into our loving family of four.

14+1. Lazy mornings in bed with a book.....coffee......And YOU!
14+2. Travelling to new places....Learning about different cultures....Discovering new, wonderful things that make you, you.
14+3. Watching the moon rising over the sea off our balcony....it's white light twinkling like diamonds on the water....the constant light you shine on my life.

2 comments:

Vesper said...

Beautiful thoughts, Amy!
And the picture of you two is so lovely.
Happy Anniversary!

Mediterranean Views said...

Thanks Jesper! Appreciate your visits! AMY