Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Soft Flutter of Newly Found Wings

In this country of mine, from which I have been absent for 22 years, I was lost..

But I am found in my soul of knowing who I am. I am a peaceful heart, loving being, joyful woman,
one who wishes to help others discover who they are in their own souls of knowing.

They are not a big house, or a job that provides money but not joy; they are not their cars or their children or their children's achievements.

They are a wealth of talent, creativity and blessings that they are no longer aware of.
They must go away and listen to their souls.
Turn off the commands, turn down the expectations, flee from the noise....

towards the silence of nature where their soul will unfurl itself in its long lost element,
where their gifts, creativity and blessings will unwind the tightly woven silk strings of their oppressing cocoon..

in order to fly towards sunlight, freedom and discovery like a butterfly.
They will flit from one beautiful flower to another for the sheer pleasure of the uniqueness of who they are there, at that moment,

until they land confidently on their destined perch, gently settling with a soft flutter of their newly found wings.

2 comments:

baby lexy said...

wow thats amazing i never knew people were touching but thats wow!!!!

Pamela Pletz said...

That is wonderful. I totally relate and it touched my heart!